Washington Tenant Rights
Thurston County Community Resource Listing
EPA'S Mold Guide
A SAFE AND HEALTHY PLACE TO CALL HOME
It is the policy of the Ad-West and Tolmie Cove to comply with all applicable fair housing laws, to refrain from discrimination in the following areas on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, handicap, familial status (persons with children) or national origin. We will NOT:
1. Deny to any family the opportunity to apply for housing, nor deny to any applicants the opportunity to lease housing suitable to its needs;
2. Provide housing which is different from that provided others;
3. Subject a person to segregation or disparate treatment;
4. Restrict persons access to any benefit enjoyed by others in connection with the housing program;
5. Treat a person differently in determining eligibility or other requirements for administration:
6. Deny persons access to the same level of services.
7. Deny a person the opportunity to participate in or planning an advisory group that is an integral part of the housing program.